As the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the creation, development, and execution of integrated marketing strategies to elevate our brand and drive organization growth. You are responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of the Flosum solution and play a fundamental role in evolving what it means to be the voice of the customer.
Flosum is the only 100% native app for release management built specifically for Salesforce. It allows users to seamlessly orchestrate changes across their development ecosystem, eliminating pain points experienced when using traditional dev tools.
As Our Product Marketing Leader, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert, differentiating positioning and messaging
- Partner with our Leadership Team to develop compelling product messaging
- Understand how the competition positions their solutions and develop strategies to alter the playing field
- Perform competitive analyses and market research to learn customer views and market to inform our GTM strategies and communications.
- Build awareness and demand gen initiatives with strategic launches; lead the charge in creating product launch plans with your team, Sales, and other internal stakeholders
- Develop product collateral, including buyer personas, white papers, website content, data sheets, blogs, and presentations
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Differentiate and position Flosum’s product offering as compared to that of the competition
- Articulate messaging on new product features on the website. Create relevant collateral such as technical blogs to drive awareness
- Maintain the website with content & collateral to educate and engage passive buyers
- Be the voice-of-the-customer internally within Flosum
- Stay current on the market trends, learn new information and create new webinar content on a regular basis
- Generate thought leadership content to influence Flosum’s perception as an innovative technology vendor
- Create product collateral, datasheets, and pitch decks to position key differentiators that can be leveraged in sales cycles
- Run developer marketing programs such as certifications, knowledge tips, etc.
- Create content for developer training and certification
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in B2B product marketing leader
- At least 5+ years of experience as a product marketer
- Must have experience working with developer tools or IT management solutions
- Preferred experience with Salesforce DevOps and Backup/Recovery solutions is highly desirable
At Flosum, we offer great benefits!
We care about You! One of the greatest benefits of working at Flosum is working with an amazing team! We care about you and believe in a healthy balance of work and personal life and work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits including Vision and Dental
- Unlimited Flex Time Off Plan + All Major U.S. holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Location
- Phone / Internet Monthly Capped Reimbursement
Flosum does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
That`s where Flosum comes in. We wanted to break away from today’s tools - and build an innovative solution from the ground up. So, we started with a clean slate and designed an all-in-one solution from scratch - so that we don’t have any constraints. We built an innovative version control solution, native pipelines, and tons of admin tools to help drive productivity.
Salesforce DevOps is easier, faster and less agonizing with Flosum.