Copado powers the world’s largest digital transformations through a fusion of cloud-native DevOps and end-to-end test automation. From Coca-Cola to Dropbox to Toyota, 200+ innovative brands leverage our low-code platform to unleash the full power of Salesforce and SaaS clouds. Copado is on a mission to make release days obsolete by helping development teams drive 307% ROI, 20x faster deployments and 78% fewer production failures.
Brief Summary of role:
Copado’s India growth represents the latest investment in our global presence. A significant portion of our users are in India and the greater Asian market, and Copado recognises the opportunity to meet our market where it lives.
The Copado team is looking for a new Technical Content Creator with experience in creating digital content.
Copado is looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy, leadership, and initiative to be part of the Academy Team for one of the fastest growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem. We provide our people with flexible working environments and competitive benefits in all of our global offices, along with the opportunity to grow with the Company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and update training materials for branding, formatting, and content, leveraging the appropriate tools like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Design, create and publish training course materials related to Copado products functions and applications.
- Determine and write learning objectives for various learner roles on applicable technical training materials.
- Support education managers with the creation and launch of technical educational content.
- Create and update course materials and quizzes for Copado’s certification programs.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements of the Academy team’s plans.
- Maintaining effective internal relationships with technical writers, community managers, product managers, sales engineers, and implementation managers to align all stakeholder interests on creating new modules.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an ability to create stories in order to explain better technical concepts.
- Proven ability skills to work with Adobe Creative Apps (Photoshop, Premiere Pro. Optional: Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photo and video editing skills are required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Analytical abilities, including the ability to identify patterns and trends with data.
- Creative, bringing new techniques and ideas to the team.
- Plus: designing skills, Salesforce knowledge, Copado knowledge.
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.