About [Register to View] is the #1 sales and recruiting software in the US. We’ve been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real-time, artificial intelligence B2B search engine that finds emails, phone numbers and insights for anyone. [Register to View] helps over 350,000+ sales, recruiting, and marketing teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market instantly in seconds. Awards span Linkedin’s Top 50 Startups, Forbes Top 50 Companies To Work For, #1 Best Places To Work in Software Award, Amazon’s #1 Best Selling books Award, and many others. Built by servant leaders to serve our future leaders.
The Job Opportunity
The Marketing team is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to help with Seamless.Ai’s email initiatives. This person will be responsible for creating and executing email campaigns and automation to drive demos and sales. They must be able to quickly and effectively perform forensic research on user activity within the email platform. They will also own and update email/automation reports across platforms.
The right candidate is proactive, highly organized, and pays close attention to detail. They must have excellent, writing, editorial, and organization skills.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Email Marketing and Automation.
- Generate story-telling content and execute email marketing campaign initiatives
- Design, executive multivariable test on campaign and automation performance to achieve business goals
- Enforce email brand standards on all email assets
- Ideate and execute tactics to convert inactive users through various platforms and tactics
- Drive lead nurturing automation across all departments
- Scope and set in place effective high-touch emails with SDRs and AEs.
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve email open, click, and click-through rates
- Monitor and maintain email reputation
- Examine and interpret data into clear insights and provide actionable recommendations
- Write, edit, and revise articles for our blog
- Ensure email designs are optimized across popular platforms and devices
- Executive Seamless user acquisition and retention campaigns and automation
- Build and segment the audience based on data provided by the team
- Establish strong relationships across tech, product, CRM, and customer experience teams
- Adopt quickly to new technologies (within and out of the email marketing space).
- Partner with customer service, and product team to deliver quality content and emergency messages
- Own and regularly update email reporting metrics
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance and email communication preference
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Experience in migrating email platforms
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base and uncapped commission structure!
- Great Medical, dental, and vision benefits (short-term disability & term life insurance)
- Generous PTO + Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays + 2 Philanthropy Days
- 401K and have company match (after working for 1 year)
- Interesting and dynamic working environment across sales functions
- Competitive company referral bonus to help build team
[Register to View] has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.