Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to meet our customers' needs using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're recruiting an experienced Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our growing team in Germany. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 5 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid, Zurich and London. Join the Salesforce's environment and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing with influencing companies around the region. We also offer a transparent salary structure, flexible working hours and unique culture. This is rounded off with a team that values the quality of our service and the well-being of our co-workers. Let’s talk and see if there is a fit!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various Salesforce multi-cloud projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within the financial services, real estate, travel & transportation and health care industries, among others. As a Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will be in charge of designing and developing the right solution to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and become the person our clients turn to when facing the most complex challenges. Take a closer look at the requirements & skills, tasks and responsibilities, and the benefits for this position below.
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, covering its main Studios/Builders – Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio (CloudPages).
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant & Developer Certified.
- Working experience of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector.
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce functional and technical developers.
- Exposure to core Salesforce’s clouds such as Sales, Service, Experience etc. is highly desirable.
- Ability to appropriately communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages: AMPscript; SSJS is a plus.
- Proficient with HTML/CSS.
- Proficient with SQL server.
- Good understanding of REST/SOAP API interfaces.
- Experience of working with programming languages such as PHP, Java, Ruby, Python, .NET, or C++ would be beneficial.
- As a Marketing Cloud Consultant at EMPAUA, you will be responsible for using Agile methodologies to deliver Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects.
- Having an eye for detail and quickly producing high quality presentations and design documents.
- Leading workshops to gather requirements and define client needs.
- Delivery of end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations.
- Conducting testing on customer Marketing Cloud instances.
- Training and upskilling users on the MC platform.
- Managing data.
- Managing development in API’s, integrations and scripting languages.
- Drawing architecture and flow documentation.
- Drawing wireframes and mockups (web/mobile).
- Flexible working hours and remote working – we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Progressive organisational structure, with self-management core to our values.
- Annual company summit abroad.
- Offices located in the heart of the city – dog friendly!
- Regular social events and team activities.
- Companies focus on well-being and mental health.
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day.
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...