This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Location: London – Hybrid
Term: Full Time
Our client's purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services they provide and the decisions they make. In this fast paced, ever changing digital age, their clients have to deal with the impact of more demanding consumers, new competitive threats, changing regulation, new technology innovations and the changing needs of diverse workforces.
They help their clients solve these challenges by balancing business understanding with technology innovation and human insight, what they call “intelligent digital”. They help their clients understand the impact on their markets and customers; define their strategy; evolve their existing capabilities; create new opportunities; accelerate delivery; and build digital trust in their brand.
Our client is a leading global professional services firm and acclaimed as one of the world’s leading employers. They offer diverse and rewarding experiences for their people: through the variety of clients they engage with and projects they deliver; the calibre of their teams; and the exceptional training and career development opportunities they provide.
Our client sees Salesforce as a key platform for driving large transformation changes in their clients and as one of the largest Salesforce users in the world, our client is more than implementing for others; they're living it every day themselves. They are the fastest growing Salesforce Consulting Partner and have a proven track record in delivering the full spectrum of projects, ranging from start-ups to large transformation projects with an average customer satisfaction rating of 9.9 out of 10.
To support this rapid growth our client are looking for a variety of people at different levels who enjoy the excitement of shaping new ideas and working as part of multi-disciplinary teams on complex challenges, where each project is likely to be different to the last. They are looking for candidates with the passion and commitment, intellect and experience that can enable their clients’ success in the intensely competitive economic environment of the digital age.
You will be part of the rapidly growing UK Salesforce practice helping to shape and deliver the right outcomes for clients. Working with the wider Salesforce practice, the Marketing centre of excellence in Italy and the Customer Experience Centre team, you will deliver market defining Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects. You will operate across the project lifecycle from presales and discovery through to development, test and training.
Responsibilities could include:
Development of client solutions:
- Discovery and design workshops to identify client requirements
- Design of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to meet client requirements including segmentation, campaign design and marketing journeys
- Build of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions using configuration and AMPscript
- Supporting Pre Sales during development of new business with new or existing clients
- Producing proposals & working with Salesforce to present proposals
- Review of proposals during the presales process to ensure proposal accuracy
- Working with the commercial team to ensure a smooth handover in to Delivery processes
- Participate in recruitment activities where necessary
- Maintain certification in selected Salesforce products
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be successful in consulting, with ideally experience with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
- Knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc
- Ideally experience in complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, working with and/or running mixed technical teams to deliver the work
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives
- Experience designing and implementing Marketing technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration experience including use of Journey Builder, AMPscript, SWL, automation studio and landing pages
- Salesforce Email Specialist Certification
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and overseas
The Nice To Have
- Wider business consulting experience in the Marketing domain
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Specialist certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification
- Salesforce DMP experience
- Pardot experience
- Wider Salesforce certification
- Salesforce Interaction Studio experience
- Other marketing technology experience (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo Marketing Automation, Sitecore Experience)
- Majority of related experience gained in one of the following sectors:
- Financial Services – Retail and Commercial Banking
- Financial Services – Insurance and Investment Management
- Financial Services – Capital Markets
- Private Sector – Energy, Utilities and Resources
- Private Sector – Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Private Sector – Retail and Consumer
- Private Sector – Industrial products, manufacturing and professional services