The Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer is part of a highly skilled, dedicated, development team supporting and enabling Cloud Orca’s Marketing Cloud customers. They will work closely with the Marketing Practise lead to ensure a successful delivery experience to our customers. The Marketing Cloud developer will work across multiple projects and support continuous improvement with our managed support clients.
- Working closely with the Marketing practice lead to define and understand Cloud Orca’s customer business needs, and translate these into Salesforce Marketing Cloud deliverables.
- Support the creation of automated journey’s utilising Journey Builder, ensuring Audience Builder configuration is used where appropriate.
- Technical Understanding of Salesforce Marketing cloud data extensions, integration capabilities & automation capabilities.
- Strong understanding of SFMC architecture & development best practices. • Good experience working with email studio, mobile studio, JB, & Automation studio.
- Produce technical documentation and specifications for all developments, working within Agile development cycles.
- Build excellent product knowledge and always remain up to date on the business, industry, technical and customer strategies.
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- General knowledge of programming languages and confident with learning new programming languages.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders. Demonstrating effective time management skills at all times.
- High level of attention to detail when creating and testing code for implementation.
- Take responsibility to manage your own personal workload and ensure process knowledge is accurate and up to date.
- Beneficial if you have hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Fast Learner
- Decision Maker
- Creative Thinker
- Solution Focused
- Customer Oriented
- Flexible Worker
- Stress Resilient
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service