The Marketing Automation Consultant has experience in end user digital marketing, creating and distributing digital campaigns including email and social media marketing. The role will require working closely with business stakeholders, solution architects and the development team. This position requires the ability to multi-task and the willingness to travel. The Marketing Automation Consultant is responsible for working with clients to established requirements for marketing automation development...
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience in social media marketing
- Have used a marketing automation platform previously
- At least 2+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Client Facing Experience
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce customers and other team members to understand business requirements and business processes analysis
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- Manage the implementation and development of marketing processes
- Delivering Salesforce / Marketing Automation projects from start to finish on time, within budget and meet customer happiness
- Design and configure meaningful solutions in complex environments that help clients become high-performance businesses
- Collaborating with teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources, both onshore as well as offshore
- Presenting and leading sessions and requirement workshops, based on agile delivery process
- Experience with digital marketing platforms is essential. Such as email distribution and social media management tools.
- Secondly comes great organisational skills usually gained when taking a lead role in a project. It requires the ability to deal with ambiguity, juggle multiple priorities and meet goals and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence people is an absolute must. A good marketing automation consultant has excellent relationship management skills, an understanding of people and how to liaise with others is crucial through any major change in a business.
- A marketing automation consultant will manage vendors, liaise with the technical team, report to senior managers and work with end users to ensure a smooth transition.
- The ability and willingness to share knowledge. A marketing automation consultant is heavily involved in the test and UAT phases. They will often take the role of trainer and mentor to the end users and will be responsible for acceptance of the new system changes.
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Fast Learner
- Decision Maker
- Creative Thinker
- Solution Focused
- Customer Oriented
- Flexible Worker
- Stress Resilient
- Salary DoE
- Bonus package included with an uncapped potential OTE (After passing probation)
- Certification Bonus
- Expenses paid
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Company Laptop
- Salesforce certification enrolment
- Health Care (After passing probation)
- Cloud Orca Share Scheme
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service