Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking to expand further with a crucial focus on Brand Awareness and to do this we are now looking to hire an exceptional Marketing Director to boost our Brand.
We are an EMEA consultancy taking businesses to the next level with Salesforce solutions and implementations. Since our foundation in 2014, we have opened offices in Germany, UK, Switzerland, and Spain and built a solid successful track record in multi-cloud projects across industries, including Financial Services, High Tech, Real Estate, Transportation, Media, Health Care and more. Our focus is on working with hyper-growth companies and supporting them to move to digital with Salesforce technology. We support businesses who are moving to Salesforce or are in the process of considering this powerful CRM.
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Director to be based in our London office, located in the heart of the city. This position is also available on a part-time basis.
Join the Salesforce's ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing. We would love to meet you today! Let’s talk and see if there is a fit.
Grow with EMPAUA
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and direct EMPAUA’s market vision, strategy and course; drive category and market leadership, go-to-market, campaigns and execution.
As CMO, you will serve on EMPAUA’s executive leadership team and work closely with the team to drive top-level go-to-market strategy.
Take a closer look at the requirements & skills, tasks and responsibilities, and the benefits for this position below.
Requirements & Skills
- Data & results-driven leader with a successful track record of driving impactful marketing teams at scale
- Demonstrable passion for enterprise software and the ability to understand complex technologies and their key buyer and user personas
- Flexibility — the tempo at Salesforce (and within the EMPAUA’s team!) is fast, relentless, and can pivot quickly. You must be able to lead your team in this environment, and you need to personally thrive in such an environment.
- Proven ability to craft and articulate value propositions tailored to varying industry and customer needs
- Proven ability to design and execute high performance, integrated marketing campaigns
- Equivalent of 15+ years of marketing experience with a record of an ever-increasing scope of responsibilities
- Publishing record including successful collaborations
- Experience in developing strategic relationships with Higher Education
- Experience in business incubation and/or business generator
- Investment in start-ups (preferable)
- People-focused leader with provided ability to build creative, collaborative teams;
- develop people; and link performance to overall high-growth business objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written & spoken
- Ability to engage and influence people cross-functionally across product, field and other marketing teams
- International experience
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Possessing both technical skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- Fluent in English
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Evidence of attainment within academic and/or professional bodies commensurate with the requirements of the position
- Lead and direct EMPAUA’s market vision, strategy and course; drive category and market leadership, go-to-market, campaigns and execution
- Scale a world-class, multi-discipline enterprise marketing organisation, setting the tone of the culture and pace of work
- Serve on EMPAUA’s executive leadership team and work closely with the team to drive top-level go-to-market strategy
- Act as a strong, visible executive advocate and voice for EMPAUA across Salesforce, amplifying our message internally and leveraging the full power of Salesforce to drive joint solutions, value propositions, messages, sales plays, and resulting demand/pipeline
- Lead and direct the work of EMPAUA’s end-to-end Marketing machine
- Drive EMPAUA’s brand, thought leadership and awareness among key audiences, including C-suite executives, IT decision-makers, LoB executives and users, developers, and more
- Partner with Product teams to build business plans, positioning and messaging, pricing and packaging strategy, and GTM for new products, as well as launch those products into the market with a full suite of market-facing and sales enablement content
- Develop a multi-channel strategy for reaching EMPAUA prospects, both directly and with our global partner ecosystem; run integrated campaigns and programs to drive pipeline growth and maturation
- Lead innovation and advancement of EMPAUA’s digital, social, content and Web marketing strategies
- Partner with EMPAUA’s regional Field leadership on go-to-market strategy and execution to drive customer adoption and demand in our focus geographies across the globe
- Craft and execute a PR and AR strategy to amplify EMPAUA’s message and extend our leadership position in key analyst reports (e.g., Gartner MQ)
- Serve as the market intelligence centre for EMPAUA, defining buyer personas, maintaining competitive intelligence, and developing playbooks to highlight our differentiation and maximise win rates
- Foster developer adoption and live through developer marketing and community building programs
- Very low travel requirements – 0 to a maximum of 10%
- Flexible working hours and remote working – we fully trust our employees
- Unlimited holidays
- Company-wide focus on well-being and mental health
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas
- Transparent salaries
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values)
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day!
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...