Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Be part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to meet our customers' needs using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're looking for a Salesforce Pardot Consultant to join our growing office in London, located in the heart of the city. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 4 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid and Zurich. As a Salesforce Partner, and winner of the ‘Top Partner for Fast Growth Companies’ at the Salesforce UK&I Partner awards, you will have exposure working with some of the fastest-growing companies in the UK and Europe. Join the Salesforce ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing. We would love to meet you today. Let’s talk and see if there is a fit!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within the financial services, real estate, travel & transportation and health care industries, among others. As a Pardot Consultant, you will be in charge of leading Pardot implementations, involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales and discovery. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further maximize their usage of Pardot. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Pardot best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for their Pardot usage roadmap and overall marketing plans. Take a closer look at the requirements & skills, tasks and responsibilities, and the benefits for this position below.
Requirements & Skills
- 1+ years experience in delivering marketing automation and/or Salesforce projects.
- Successfully completed at least two Pardot implementations.
- Experience in Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector.
- Certified Pardot Specialist.
- Certified Pardot Consultant is also highly desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS is desirable as well as experience creating Pardot forms, landing pages, and email templates.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Social Media marketing highly desirable.
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Experience in reporting and analyzing campaign activity using Pardot reports.
- Possessing both technical skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
- Great note-taking and documentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Supporting the solution design process with Pardot including building journeys, configuring, scoring and grading models, supporting data integration, and build of automated processes.
- Communicating project outcomes to client-side stakeholders.
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Pardot.
- Design, implement and monitor automated campaigns across email and web, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Supporting the configuration of B2B Marketing Analytics, and being able to make recommendations to the business.
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics to assist clients with reporting needs.
- Supporting configuration within Sales Cloud, including Engagement History and Campaign Influence, and the drag-and-drop email builder.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company’s dedicated focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...