Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are looking for someone new to join our team who is passionate about the lifecycle of email marketing campaigns. This individual will bring value to member organizations by building and executing new and existing campaigns that will help share the positive impact of the fraternal experience.
FFE and NIC have a highly integrated staffing structure which supports our collective work to enhance the fraternity/sorority experience; the Digital Marketing Manager will report to the FFE Executive Director but serve both organizations in their marketing related efforts. We work in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment, where you will gain a wide breadth of experiences. Our team is dynamic, high-performing, collaborative, focused and dedicated to the work.
In this role, you will:
- Structure, design and launch drip email campaigns (e.g., event registration/promotion, scholarship programs, dues collection, sponsorships, etc.) to drive revenue and increase engagement utilizing the Salesforce marketing automation tool Pardot.
- Conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of each campaign and report key findings to stakeholders.
- Use Salesforce and campaign data to identify potential new campaigns and audiences and draft plans to execute.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email.
Other Things You Should Know Before Applying:
View full job description
- This job is perfect for someone who cares about doing things right the first time and enjoys task-oriented work.
- You can work from anywhere if you’re a top performer, have a good internet connection and can travel (2-3 trips per year if you don’t live in the Indianapolis area).
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Salesforce and marketing automation software is preferred but not required.
- Membership in a fraternity or sorority is preferred but not required.
About the NIC and FFE: The North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) is the trade association representing more than 50 inter/national men’s fraternities across North America. The NIC’s member organizations boast more than 6,000 chapters located on more than 550 campuses in the United States and Canada, with approximately 250,000 undergraduate members and nearly 4.2 million alumn...