We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced sales engineer to join our growing organization. The right candidate for this position will excel at being customer facing and be able to demonstrate the capabilities of our products to customers and prospects. The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate in a consultancy style with clients, stakeholders and executives and has prior experience in both technical and sales positions.
Our company KonaSearch offers Salesforce® system administrators, integrators and solution architects an advanced platform for search in Salesforce.
- Search any data, document, and source without leaving Salesforce
- Deep search of objects and documents together for better relevance
- Matching engine for best-fit analysis
- Automating processes through lights-out search
Our candidate will be responsible for designing and building custom search pages for clients, and creating product demos for the company. As a foundational member of a growing sales organization, this candidate will work with our CRO to prepare strategic plans for increasing revenue and positioning KonaSearch as the leading search application for the Salesforce market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn how our products work and the problems they solve for our prospects and clients
- Provide technical sales to prospects through product presentations, search best practices, and Salesforce integration
- Work with our CRO to develop sales strategies that target Salesforce B2B customers
- Solicit and manage client feedback (e.g. product suggestions) from prospects and clients, representing their requests for Product Management
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Set and achieve sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field
- At least 4 years experience as a Software Sales Engineer selling B2B products
- At least 4 years experience as a Salesforce user; Salesforce administrative experience preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence customers/potential customers regarding products
- Hands-on familiarity with JSON and XML
- Familiarity with project management solutions
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service