This job is archived
First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences - all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Energy. We rise by lifting others. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We are open to possibilities and seek to share this optimism with everyone we encounter.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to join the TaskRay Sales team and own the outbounding sales efforts to drive sales pipeline creation. This will involve company and lead research, cold calling, cold emailing, qualification of leads and scheduling meetings for the Account Executive team. The role will also include assisting in other campaigns such as outreach to previously lost opportunities and cross selling. High-performers in this role can expect to advance their career within the TaskRay Sales organization.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- You are fearless.
- You are energized by connecting with new people.
- You are creative and can connect a potential customer’s needs to a solution provided by our offerings.
- You are not afraid of rejection and know that the next call is another opportunity.
- You are eager to learn best in class sales practices and advance your career.
- You are eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow.
What you’ll do:
- Work through a provided list of leads, performing company and individual research, and conduct new business outreach campaigns through a series of calls, emails and social media mediums
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings for the Account Executive team
- Attempt a minimum of 70 new connections per week
- Successfully overcome objections as well as answer initial sales and solution questions
- Utilize the lead qualification process as well as document sales information and activities in Salesforce
- Assist Marketing and Sales leadership with testing, execution, and reporting on lead quality as well as messaging effectiveness and persona targeting
- Utilize provided sales tools and collaborate with Sales team members and leadership to schedule prospect meetings
- Meet monthly goals and established metrics
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for learning and personal growth
- Excellent phone presence, business acumen and interpersonal skills via all communication mediums
- Self-starter mentality with proven follow-up and time management abilities
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management
- Results oriented; capable of bringing leads and prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Zoominfo, or other like Sales tools preferred
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated salary is $50,000 per year. This position is also eligible for up to $20,000 incentive compensation for a total on target earnings estimate of $70,000 per year.
TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
This position is hybrid: working both in-office and remotely. While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we’ve always been proud of our hybrid approach to the work environment, even pre-pandemic. There will be times we ask you to come to the office, but for the most part, we know you are as excited to contribute to the company’s success as we are to have you!
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.