Business Development Executive (UK and Ireland)
Up to 60,000 • yearly
London, London, United Kingdom
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Competitive salary and commission depending on experience.
Location: UK and Ireland Based – Remote with occasional travel
Our client is a multi-award winning Premium Salesforce.org Partner of over 60 professionals committed to helping non-profits use Salesforce technology to achieve their charitable and social aims. For 10 years, they have helped hundreds of organisations in the sector meet their goals, from small social enterprises to some of the largest global charities.
Their success means they are growing and looking for a passionate individual to help develop their partnerships with new and existing clients. They are particularly looking for someone to help them develop new business in the UK and Ireland with Salesforce Non Profit Cloud and Marketing Cloud where they see significant impact and value for non-profit organisations, with a particular focus on fundraising and marketing.
This role will require:
- 2-5 years in a business development role for technology consultancy services
- Evidence of exceeding annual targets of over £500,000
- Experience of generating and managing sales leads
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with senior level stakeholders
- Technical aptitude to communicate the business value for non-profit organisations of Salesforce products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of working effectively with Salesforce in a partner capacity
- Experience of market analysis and business planning
- Experience of working at a medium to large non-profit organisation in a fundraising and/or marketing capacity
- Experience of using and selling fundraising CRM solutions
- Experience of using and selling marketing automation tools
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service