Remote Salesforce Sales Engineer
90,000 – 90,000 • yearly
Walnut, California, United States
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you a tech-savvy Sales Engineer who lives for working closely with the Marketing & Sales team, helping to drive revenue and close sales with your astounding technical expertise? Are you driven to achieve sales goals, via your awe-inspiring sales presentation and customer service skills? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are theCodery and we believe Salesforce solutions can be game-changers when built properly. We love performant, scalable design patterns, rapid prototyping, scalable code, exceptional client experiences, and challenging ourselves to solve the thorniest problems.
To that end, we’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are looking for a little variety and fun in their jobs. We have a passion for service and balance – motivated people with a growth mindset who want to ride the wave with us are always welcome.
- Salary: $90,000+ USD base + commission, depending on experience
- Fully Remote
- Health – Dental – Vision
- Home Office, Cell Phone stipends (pre-tax)
- Upside performance-based bonus opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in technical sales engineering, customer service, and cross-functional team collaboration, or Salesforce configuration ideally in the consulting world
- Ability to drive sales and revenue growth through achieving sales goals, generating high-quality sales leads, and nurturing customer relationships.
- High comfort level developing and presenting polished, technical presentations addressing the full scope of customer requirements using Salesforce solutions across a variety of industries.
- Willingness to work closely with sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria and demonstrate ROI for a project.
HAVE MOST BUT NOT ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS? We’d still love to chat with you!
THIS IS A CLIENT-FACING ROLE. We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work – you will not be on an island but will have our full support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your onboarding and ongoing professional development at theCodery. For priority consideration, mention “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)” in your application.
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law. theCodery welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the recruiter or hiring manager to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.