- Supports channel partners in a co-selling capacity
- Provides implementation strategies and approaches for prospective clients
- Upkeep and pipeline and forecasting details
- Engineers demonstrations for prospective clients
- Reviews prospective clients needs from a pre or post implementation perspective
- Works with other internal stakeholders to support clients - delivery, finance, etc.
- Supports on-going projects to streamline & improve the processes within the sales organization
- Previous technical experience as a Salesforce Consultant or Administrator
- Salesforce certified
- A high-level understanding of all Salesforce product offerings
- Understanding of Sell-Like Salesforce and Implement-like Salesforce Methodology
- Experience with Salesforce Partner Pre-Sales resources
- Previously worked in a Pre-Sales Engineering role with a focus on the Salesforce platform
Why you'll love working at Kicksaw:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2022
- Amazing benefits including: Health benefits, unlimited PTO, 401(k), professional development, technology stipend, social activities, and more!
- Work with interesting, motivated and fun team members who enjoy their work, and are passionate about what they do
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Kicksaw is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.