If you are an ascending Sales Engineer, Solution Engineer, or Demo-wizard who has mastered conveying ‘the art of the possible,’ then you should keep reading! Youreka has ascended to be in the top 2% of all Salesforce ISV partners in the last 12 months. Youreka is in high-demand by customers, partners, and prospects. Youreka will rise to the top 1% of all Salesforce ISV partners in the coming months and we need your help to get there! Can you help to take us to the top?
What we are about
Youreka enables amazing and immersive mobile experiences for field technicians and deskless workers. Youreka simplifies complex data capture, guidance through complex procedures, and elevates workers with embedded artificial intelligence. We empower business users with easy to use, drag and drop tools for configuring best in class mobile experiences.
What you will do
As Solutions Engineer, you will apply your proven abilities as a team player, comfortably collaborating with multiple stakeholders through inquisitive, articulate, and engaging communication, yet also effortlessly shifting to an autonomous mode when needed. You are an intelligent technology and business development expert who overcomes challenges, championing difficult problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You love the technology, love talking about, and thrive at showcasing it.
In this role, you will:
- Connect with our potential clients in meaningful ways and effectively demonstrate how our products best satisfy their needs.
- Provide technical support in sales calls, technical requirement gathering sessions, solution presentations, and assist the Account Executive with managing the deal cycle.
- Deliver excellent sales presentations and demonstrations to our clients and respond to questions and objections on technical issues.
- Enable partners, both Salesforce and implementation partners, to provide a comprehensive understanding of Youreka, when to sell it, and how to implement it.
- Assist with client health checks alongside our Customer Success Team.
- Manage a high volume of deals with a variety of industries and functions.
- Assist with enablement of the Sales organization.
Requirements for this position:
- 3 years of experience in a Sales/Solution Engineer role
- 2 years of advanced skills in Salesforce
- Ability to create and deliver customer demonstrations and assist clients in converting business requirements to potential technical solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication, including superior customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering
- com certifications preferred
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and experience working with C-level clients
Youreka fully accommodates remote work so there are no specific location requirements for this role. Our heaviest concentration of team members is in the Maryland/D.C. area, the majority of collaboration happens during east coast hours.
Youreka is a leading Salesforce ISV partner. Youreka is built on the Salesforce platform and is in the top 2% of all Salesforce AppExchange applications! This is your chance to be part of one of the fastest growing application in the Salesforce ecosystems!
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), 9 Holidays, and flexible work schedule
Youreka is an equal opportunity, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.