Panaya is growing its Salesforce business (ForeSight) and currently seeking a highly driven Sales Manager to join our expanding Sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of new business pipeline generation over the phone within an Enterprise capacity and the ability to close opportunities directly.
The position is from Monday-Friday, EU hours.
- Manage sales funnel from lead generation to PO execution
- Work with SD to build pipeline, while also generating your own pipeline
- Establish, develop and grow your pipeline online (inside sales)
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points, and how Panaya’s solution map to these
- Facilitate internal resources necessary to further the sales cycle such as Executives, Presales, Sales Development, Product Management, Marketing etc.
- Ability to run a short sales product demonstration of the Panaya Salesforce solution - a must!
- Achieve quarterly targets and other KPI metrics
- Follow a well-defined qualification process, sales motion and closing process
- Occasional travel for training, trade shows, and/or meetings may be required (post COVID-19).
- Min. 5 years of demonstrable track record of success within new Business Generation, SME and Enterprise Inside Sales, including self-generated outbound leads within the Enterprise space
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM reporting and day-to-day usage - Must!
- Experience within the SaaS market/or Enterprise Software for EU market
- Thorough understanding of the sales 2.x process and ability to navigate the sales cycles effectively
- Outstanding online presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent listening, communication, verbal, and written skills
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexible to work extended hours during peak periods if needed
- Self-motivated, persistent and dependable – Must
- Willing to work Monday - Friday
- Native English speaker - Must