- 2+ years of successful B2B Sales experience in Enterprise Cloud CRM, Software Sales or SaaS.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a variety of industries, with experience and/or understanding of [Register to View] Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. [Register to View] knowledge is highly desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record in B2B Inside Sales experience in Enterprise Cloud CRM, Software Sales or SaaS related sales with a demonstrated ability to negotiate with clients.
- Comprehend client needs and expectations via solution oriented design thinking.
- You are proactive, organised, dependable with proven ability to work well in small teams.
- Fluent in both German and English. French is a plus!
- Accompany our clients through all sales phases; from executing discovery calls, scheduling analysis workshops, and negotiating project contracts, to building and retaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Establish your own network in the start-up area and with Salesforce by participating in business-related (virtual) events.
- Represent EMPAUA, our service offerings, and our purpose to our clients and prospects.
- Manage the pipeline for the DACH region and take ownership for the whole Sales cycle.
- Support the EMPAUA project teams in conveying the right expectations to the customer and determine the needs of the customer.
- Manage relationships between Salesforce, clients, and EMPAUA project team members.
- Use strong self-defined reporting and KPI’s to govern your own actions and report to management stakeholders.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company’s focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency, and strong focus on corporate values).
- Subsidised public transport costs.
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities – we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".