Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Sales Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
Last Updated: 11/5/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Be a part of our mission! EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're recruiting a Sales Manager to join our growing office in the DACH region. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 5 other offices across Europe, including Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid, Zurich and London. Join the Salesforce ecosystem and be a part of the many exciting projects that our team is developing with influential companies around the region. This includes working with people who value service quality and the well-being of our co-workers. We would love to meet you today – let’s talk and see if there is a fit!
Grow with EMPAUA
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various Salesforce multi-cloud projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within industries like financial services, real estate, travel & transportation, healthcare, and more. As a Sales Manager, you are in charge of the entire customer lifecycle, from the first contact to the strategic development of profitable key accounts. Take a closer look at the requirements, skills, tasks, responsibilities, and benefits for this position below.
- 2+ years of successful B2B Sales experience in Enterprise Cloud CRM, Software Sales or SaaS.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a variety of industries, with experience and/or understanding of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Force.com knowledge is highly desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record in B2B Inside Sales experience in Enterprise Cloud CRM, Software Sales or SaaS related sales with a demonstrated ability to negotiate with clients.
- Comprehend client needs and expectations via solution oriented design thinking.
- You are proactive, organised, dependable with proven ability to work well in small teams.
- Fluent in both German and English. French is a plus!
- Accompany our clients through all sales phases; from executing discovery calls, scheduling analysis workshops, and negotiating project contracts, to building and retaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Establish your own network in the start-up area and with Salesforce by participating in business-related (virtual) events.
- Represent EMPAUA, our service offerings, and our purpose to our clients and prospects.
- Manage the pipeline for the DACH region and take ownership for the whole Sales cycle.
- Support the EMPAUA project teams in conveying the right expectations to the customer and determine the needs of the customer.
- Manage relationships between Salesforce, clients, and EMPAUA project team members.
- Use strong self-defined reporting and KPI’s to govern your own actions and report to management stakeholders.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company’s focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency, and strong focus on corporate values).
- Subsidised public transport costs.
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities – we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...