First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer experience once the opportunity is marked Closed Won. TaskRay is the leader in post-sale work management in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies make the transition from sales to customer success frictionless, driving greater efficiencies and creating unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. Cultivate authentic connections with customers, partners, and each other. We believe in a customer-first mindset across everything we do, continuously learning and focusing on the ‘We’ rather than the ‘I’.
Integrity. We are transparent, sharing information and feedback freely. We infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Hunger. We have high expectations and expect high performance of ourselves and our teams. We constantly look to innovate and improve, unleashing our creativity and persistence to find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
Thrive. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work every day. We show up as real human beings who speak from the heart, value others’ contributions and invest in each other’s growth.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Sales Development to lead and inspire our team of Business and Sales Development Representatives (BDR/SDR), reporting to the Vice President of Sales. As the Senior Manager of Sales Development, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our company by overseeing the business development process, managing the BDR and SDR team, and ensuring consistent achievement of sales targets. Your leadership and strategic guidance will be essential in expanding our customer base and enhancing our market presence. The ideal candidate will bring in-depth knowledge and experience in Salesforce and B2B SaaS sales.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- You are hungry for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge, and passion to help our organization continue to scale.
- You are a natural leader who provides clear direction while motivating your team to achieve their goals.
- You are quick to adapt to changing circumstances, markets, and situations; pivoting strategy and approach to remain effective in dynamic environments.
- You are passionate about innovation and creativity, fostering an environment where new ideas are welcomed and explored.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, and guidance to a team of Business and Sales Development Representatives (BDR/SDR)
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture, encouraging teamwork and professional growth among team members
- Continuously review and refine the BDR/SDR process to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment with best practices
- Monitor key performance indicators such as campaign performance, meeting and opportunity conversion rates and velocity, etc.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings, performance reviews, and provide constructive feedback to drive individual and team success
- Develop and implement strategies to address performance gaps and improve BDR/SDR performance
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and objectives for the BDR/SDR team
- Collaborate with senior management to define sales strategies, set team goals, and align BDR/SDR activities with overall business objectives
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities for growth
- Lead by example and actively participate in business development activities, including prospecting, lead generation, and outreach
- Maintain a deep understanding of the TaskRay app and value proposition to effectively communicate with potential clients
- Collaborate closely with marketing, the greater sales org, and other departments to ensure alignment of messaging, lead generation efforts, and overall sales strategies
- Less than 10% travel
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years professional sales experience in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years in a sales development leadership role, demonstrating strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Salesforce ecosystem experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and exceed team sales targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Proven follow-up and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Qualified, LinkedIn SalesNav or other like sales tools preferred
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated total on target earnings range is between $140,000-$180,000 annually; comprised of an annual salary between $90,000-$110,000 per year and additional uncapped incentive compensation between $50,000-$70,000 per year.
Additionally, TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits (99% employer paid for employees)
- Flexible PTO
- Every other Friday off (Fri-yay!)
- 12 weeks paid family and medical leave, 16 weeks for birthing people
- Company-paid life insurance
- Expanded EAP benefits
- 401k matching
- Cell phone reimbursement stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Vacation bonuses
- Anniversary bonuses
This position is hybrid, based out of our Denver, CO office (Colorado applicants only).
While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we’ve always been proud of our hybrid approach to the work environment, even pre-pandemic. There will be times we ask you to come to the office or host your team in the office, but for the most part, we know you are as excited to contribute to the company’s success as we are to have you!
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.