This job is archived
RAM Tracking are currently developing their Salesforce system as a major part of their company growth plan. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work as part of their operations team, learning about the Administration elements of Salesforce from our in-house experts. There will also be an opportunity for you to assist with the development and testing of new and improved functionality of the system. You'll also gain the opportunity to work with current developers on other projects; giving you an insight and potential progression into the development team.
You will undertake the Salesforce Administrator Apprenticeship with LDN Apprenticeships throughout the role where you will gain your Salesforce Administrator cert along with the Level 3 Digital Support Technician qualification. All applications will go through LDN Apprenticeships.
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles, permissions, etc.
- Must be able to prioritise work independently. This will include addressing tickets in internal systems and knowing when the work should be elevated.
- Assist in project work, such as developing new automation and business logic.
- Assist in configuring business-wide changes to the system in an exciting opportunity to be a part of a system re-work.
- Liaise with users to help keep work flowing and ensure systems are efficient for end-users.
- Helping to maintain GDPR compliance within a busy and fast-paced environment.
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- - Proactive self-starter.
- - IT Experience, hobbyist or professional.
- - Organised, excellent attention to detail, and focused on getting things done.
- - Demonstrable experience working with the Microsoft suite of products, Excel is a must.
- - Excellent communication skills.
- - Strong attention to detail.