As Junior Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Tom Ferry. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Junior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a desire to keep learning. The Junior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable liaising with users and enjoy learning new business processes in order to translate them into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Basic knowledge of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Rich understanding of customizations and the ability to audit, recommend, improve, and/or update customizations for best practice alternatives
- Experience with unique Salesforce instances that leverage non-standard Salesforce Objects in primary business process and practices
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Sandbox environment development
- DevOps/release management experience
- Experience performing QA on pre-release and implemented change sets for validation
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Contribute to a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the documentation of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management recommendations to improve Salesforce data quality and integrity, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Monitor and and make recommendations for improved user adoption via User Experience exercises and review
- Technical documentation
- Oversight of integrated applications and third party suppliers including such as Marketo, HelloSign, and more
Works under general direction. Requires only broad guidelines to accomplish objectives. Uses independent judgment to achieve goals.
None. Works under general supervision.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA in Computer Science or relevant field
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- 1+ years of experience with Administration
- 1+ years of Sales Cloud experience or Service Cloud experience
- 1+ years of Project Management Lifecycle experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at level
- Translating requirements into technical requirements
- Experience in change management
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience Documenting Salesforce configuration changes
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Certified Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist, Tableau CRM, and/or Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Uncompromising integrity, character and intellectual honesty; with the courage and conviction to speak their position
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as technical procedures, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
- Experience in CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with integration of SF with other systems.
- Experience working across various Salesforce implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and App-exchange applications.
- Experience with other marketing applications such as Marketo is a strong plus.
Planning and Organization
- Manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment
- Manage multiple tasks in deadline driven environment
- Must be organized, punctual and responsible
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Flexible to changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: reaching, sitting, lifting (≤25 pounds), finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Hybrid work environment: Scheduled in-office and the possibility of predetermined work from home (WFH) days as the company deems fit. Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. The office work environment can be boisterous in certain areas. Attire is business casual.
Minimal (less than 5%) to none. May be required to travel overnight – by car or air – to support various events sometimes working in excess of eight (8) hours/day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug test.