This job is archived
Salesforce Administrator Apprentice at Westbrook International
This London-based Salesforce Consultancy is a Consulting Partner to Salesforce.com, helping clients to identify the best Salesforce implementation approach for their company! Westbrook are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator Apprentice to work closely with their clients to understand their business requirements and translate those to the Salesforce platform to the highest technical standard!
You will undertake the Salesforce Administrator Apprenticeship with LDN Apprenticeships throughout the role where you will gain your Salesforce Administrator cert along with the Level 3 Digital Support Technician qualification. All applications will go through LDN Apprenticeships.
The PMO (Project Management Office, Functional Consultant) within Westbrook is integral to the success of the day to day operations of the company. Reporting to the Operations Director, the PMO has accountability for:
- Resource Management: Resource modelling, bench optimisation and assignment allocation. Coordinating the Induction of new employees. Production of associated people data and Management Information e.g. utilisation and recognised revenue (see Management Information below)
- Management Information: Various MI reports. Daily (Operations Director) weekly (Wexco) and quarterly (Board)
- The Westbrook Service Desk: Case management, allocation and resolution (resolution as assigned Functional Consultant). Client engagement
- Project Control: Client engagement for project set up and weekly invoicing, in collaboration with Finance Function
Additionally, the PMO is Westbrook’s expert for the core planning and reporting tool (FinancialForce) Professional Services Automation (PSA) and has accountability for driving capability in this area towards creating a Westbrook PSA Centre of Excellence.
- Ensure optimal use of all resources at all times balancing the need for effective project delivery and optimisation of recognised revenue whilst ensuring and promoting colleagues' mental and physical wellbeing
- Ensure an effective ‘bench’ that can react quickly to business needs whilst optimising recognised revenue
- Manage all resource types to ensure an optimal mix at all times across in-house resources, Associates, off-shore teams and contractors
- Maintain a forward-looking resource plan which has resources allocated at task/assignment level for all projects and focused pipeline opportunities, recorded in the Resource Planner. Immediate 30 days crystalised, communicated and reflected in colleague work assignments
- Coordinate the Induction and on-boarding process for all new employees
Client Engagement, Project Set-Up and Invoicing:
- Ensure effective Sales to Delivery hand-over for all new projects, ensure new projects are set up correctly on the Westbrook Org and new clients are effectively ‘onboarded’ and introduced to their Westbrook Project Manager
- Ensure Project Managers have a standard, robust and reliable process in place to accurately forecast billable hours and billing schedules for every project
- Production of a weekly billing forecast with a six-week horizon
- Raising invoices in Salesforce weekly and sending invoices to clients
- Working with the Westbrook Finance Team to minimise lost revenue as a result of non/late payment of invoices
Management Information (MI):
- Produce MI within the Executive Management Information framework to meet the requirements of Wexco and the Westbrook Board with outputs (reports) automated to the greatest extent possible, ensuring a high level of accuracy and reliability
- Produce regular and timely MI as agreed in the Executive Management Information framework. As a minimum reporting on actual recognised revenue (prior month), forecast recognised revenue (current month), Backlog (future months), utilisation, direct costs and margin
- Proactively develop and analyse data to generate MI to identify trends and key insights into project delivery
The Westbrook Service Desk:
- In collaboration with the Westbrook Operations Director and Commercial Director, create a framework and strategy for the Westbrook Service Desk ensuring a portfolio of products to meet client needs and a reliable delivery resource model
- Ensure new Service Desk clients are onboarded effectively and experience a smooth transition from active project to support
- Creating and reporting Service Desk KPIs and SLAs
- Allocating cases to resources and, in some cases, actioning cases to resolution as the assigned Functional Consultant for the case
Professional Services Automation (PSA):
- With initial support provided externally (FinancialForce) assume the role of subject matter expert for PSA understanding how it operates and how it can be utilised and exploited to benefit Westbrook and, in time, external clients
- Produce recommendations as to how PSA can be employed to enhance Westbrook’s business MI and performance. Implement recommendations as approved and supported by Wexco
- Over time, creation of a PSA product set and ‘Go To Market’ strategy (e.g. definition of market opportunity, competitive landscape, target segments, route to market, pricing, proposition, key messaging, commercial benefit/impact and launch timelines)
Optimal Accountability Split (assuming full proficiency in all aspects of the role):
- Resourcing & MI (including MI and client engagement, project set-up and invoicing): 3 days per week
- Service Desk: 1.5 day per week
- PSA: 0.5 day per week
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Proactive self-starter.
- IT Experience, hobbyist or professional.
- Organised, excellent attention to detail, and focused on getting things done.
- Demonstrable experience working with the Microsoft suite of products, Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.