This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Salesforce Administrator
This successful global manufacturing company have begun their search for a Senior Salesforce Administrator with strong business facing skills to join them on their exciting journey as they implement further features. This role requires hybrid working from their Birmingham office.
About the Role
You will be a key member of a diverse global Salesforce team providing support of a single org Salesforce instance with a global user base of 15,000 users. You will be handling administrative tasks, including creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down list values, sharing rules, and access privileges. As a global organisation, you will be working closely alongside other international Salesforce professionals making recommendations on best practises. This role will suit an individual who is passionate about working on the platform and keeping up to date with Salesforce developments, new functionality, and releases.
- Building key reports and dashboards and ensuring consistency across all business areas and assisting users in getting the most out of the self-service nature of reporting tools.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving technical problems with our Salesforce platform
- Design, build, document, test and deploy enhancements using industry best practices
- Engagement with business stakeholders to gather & analyse requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
Skills and experience
- ADM201 Salesforce Admin Certified.
- A solid track record of System Administration in a production Salesforce environment.
- A knowledge and interest in Salesforce and how this enables the Organisation’s core purpose and strategy.
- Experience with data processes/automation, specifically Screen Flows.
The opportunity for you
This global organisation is searching for an ambitious Salesforce Administrator immediately on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work around a strong team environment where you can develop your Salesforce career in the direction you want – whether that be developer, functional consultant, or architect! This permanent role offers medical cover, personal growth opportunities and a retailer discount programme.
I am a Senior Permanent Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Nationwide Salesforce opportunities and supporting Salesforce professionals in maximising their career prospects through partnerships with outstanding organisations across the UK. My passion for this space stems from my previous recruitment roles where I was able to see the impact of Salesforce as a user and the open-ended opportunities the Salesforce ecosystem presents.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. To get ahead, businesses are becoming more connected to their customers than ever before by investing in the best CRM systems. That’s why there’s such a rush in global demand for Salesforce experts, thanks to its ease of use, powerful insights, and cloud capabilities. We can give you the best advice to take your projects and careers forward, talk to us today.