Salesforce CPQ Administrator
We’re looking for a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to join our GTM Business Systems team responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our business systems infrastructure. We run the systems that encompass the entire buyer’s journey from initial lead through marketing, sales, renewal, accounting, customer success and advocacy using tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Gainsight, Gong, NetSuite, and Zendesk. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of implementing solutions to business problems in Salesforce and its peripheral ecosystems, working with both internal (and sometimes external) partners. This role is supported by the Sr. Manager, GTM Business Systems.What You'll Do
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve Salesforce customizations including CPQ (Steelbrick) and Advanced Approvals configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, flows and rules.
- Translate technical designs into CPQ product configurations.
- Help peers and guide users on advanced CPQ functionality.
- Analyze business problems & feature requests and streamline processes and maintenance.
- Help test and validate product configurations and developed features.
- Provide deal support as it pretends to Quote, Approval, Contract and related objects.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and release processes.
- Identify existing sub-optimal features and drive performance and scalability revision.
- Continuously reviews and improves on the quality and completeness of internal technical documentation.
- 3+ years experience specifically as a Salesforce CPQ Administrator, Salesforce Administrator.
- Deep understanding of CPQ concepts such as MDQ, product rules, price actions, and associated automations related to opportunity, contract, and subscription management.
- Proficiency with [Register to View] including a deep understanding of customization capabilities across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and the overall Salesforce platform in a Lightning-based environment.
- Demonstrable experience customizing the platform based on user requirements including custom fields and objects and layouts along with automation capabilities such as platform automation, flows, and rules.
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- History of working with a Salesforce developer or external contract team to implement sophisticated solutions requiring code development.
- Prior experience in a SaaS or usage/consumption-based business preferred.
- Understanding of the Lead-to-Revenue (Lead-toQuote, Quote-to-Cash) within Salesforce.
- Exceptional communicator, solid attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on project work performing Lightning Web Components and Apex development.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Conga/Apttus, Marketo, LeanData, Outreach, Gainsight, Visual Compliance, Strongpoint and Gong.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
- Current Salesforce Certification (Advanced Admin, App Builder, CPQ Specialist), Trailhead profile, or Salesforce community involvement.
- Knowledge of Salesforce DevOps tools like Gearset and Prodly.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do [Register to View] style="font-weight: 400;">our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of [Register to View] style="font-weight: 400;">open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We’re a Global Company. Fastly’s home base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of our SF headquarters! An international culture is part of our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process