Who we are
KCRW is a public media leader, creating and curating a unique mix of content centered around music discovery, NPR news, cultural exploration and informed public affairs. We are driven by the spirit of Los Angeles and deliver in innovative ways -- on the radio, digitally and in person -- to diverse, curious communities around the corner and around the world.
What we need
The Salesforce Administrator at KCRW is responsible for understanding and supporting the use of Salesforce throughout our organization.
Day to day, you will:
- Train colleagues from every business-side department (membership, development, finance, volunteers, events, etc) on the use of Salesforce.
- Proactively reach out to these different internal teams to query their needs and build out custom dashboards and specialized reports to help support their work.
- Take the primary responsibility for deduping our contacts and for ensuring the quality of our data within the system.
- Respond to technical issues, troubleshoot these issues and know when to escalate them to our Salesforce development consultants.
Throughout the year, you will:
- Review upcoming Salesforce releases (three per year) and make recommendations for how to roll them out.
- Work with our Salesforce development consultants to propose and manage improvements
- Be responsible for testing upgrades and improvements in the sandbox.
- Be responsible for documenting current and new processes for all teams.
This is a hybrid position and will spend 2 days per week in our Santa Monica office however this is subject to change in the future.
KCRW will have in effect a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees beginning September 15, 2021. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position at a starting salary of $75,000-$90,000 (depending on experience) reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in [Register to View] fundamentals, terminologies, objects, data models & analytics. Experience with NPSP a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive, have unwavering ethics and integrity, are flexible and responsive with the ability to work in a matrixed, geographically dispersed environment
- We do not require Salesforce certification, but most qualified applicants for this job will have at least two years of experience as users/managers of a non-profit Salesforce instance.
Compensation & Benefits
- Eligible for overtime and premium working holiday pay rate
- Sick leave award
- Vacation leave accrual
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and AD&D) eligibility
- 403(b) with company match
- Professional development, including the opportunity to gain Salesforce certification.
- Passionate office environment surrounded by an incredible community of curious and talented colleagues
- KCRW is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program - read more here to determine your eligibility
KCRW aims to be representative of Southern California, and candidates with traditionally underrepresented backgrounds and perspectives are encouraged to apply. KCRW is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits to promote diversity in our workforce. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.