The Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting and provide training and support to users. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned.Responsibilities
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record
- Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into
- Integrate and manage applications associated with Salesforce
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users. Administrative Support
- Generate a variety of sales related dashboards and
- Administer KPI and related reporting for the sales group.
- Coordinate activities between sales and other departments (such as marketing and training).
- Detailed and analytical skill
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at
- Organizational and time management Complete work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with
- Ability to problem-solve job-related
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field preferred
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Two to four years related experience including utilization of Salesforce
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service