Sound Physician’s software and technology department is a key partner in the delivery of services, providing partners and colleagues a best-in-class experience through innovative, on-time and on-budget solutions. The organization has been able to differentiate itself from its competitors by building better technology faster and more reliably than the market, utilizing a commitment to incremental development and frequent solution iteration.
The Salesforce System Administrator assists with meaningful technology product development that brings value to Sound’s central service teams (e.g., recruiting, payroll, legal). This individual, under the direction of the Technical Product Manager, provides user support, assists with preparing documentation for internal controls, and supports Team Force with development and QA testing. Other duties may be assigned to achieve optimum adoption and utilization of our platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment, fully engaging with internal Salesforce team by participating in estimation and ongoing improvement through retrospectives
- Collaborate with internal Salesforce team to build, test, and verify solutions meet requirements within dedicated sprint cycles
- Participate in dedicated sprint cycles by completing configuration or declarative development as described within user story requirements
- Provide quality assurance testing and configuration review on new Salesforce functionality prior to production release
- Ensure iterative release of technology is supported by user acceptance testing and document all necessary approvals as directed
- Research opportunities and propose solutions to utilize Salesforce best practices to improve productivity and lessen technical debt
- Gain a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup and custom processes to provide support to stakeholders in different functional areas, assisting users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
- Serve as a liaison for internal stakeholders by resolving support cases, triaging issues, and escalating as necessary
- Execute operational functions such as provisioning of new user access or internal department changes and regular internal system audits as directed
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon stakeholder needs; support with data audits and clean-up efforts as necessary
- Support adjacent products and services to our Salesforce solution as assigned (e.g., DocuSign, Conga); work with add-on tools, such as FormAssembly
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or 1-3 years of Salesforce Administrator experience; Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred
- Experience in Agile project management and iterative technology development
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suites (e.g., word, excel) is preferred
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to facilitate communication with various parties and effectively problem solve
- Ability to present to peers and senior management with clarity and brevity
- Ability to organize and manage information from a variety of sources and formats
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledge of hospital medicine industry, and Sound’s value proposition
- Alignment with Sound’s mission, vision and core values
SPECIAL JOB OR ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Remote - anywhere within the 50 states of the U.S.
OTHER PHYSICAL AND/OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS ABOUT YOUR JOB:
- Sitting at desk for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
- Working on computer for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.