Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
Elite Insurance Partners of Palm Harbor, FL is looking to hire a full-time Salesforce Administrator. Do you want to work for a company that provides you with the right tools and wants you to succeed? Have you been interested in working in the insurance and benefits industry and want to get in with a rapidly growing company? If so, please read on!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALESFORCE ADMINSTRATOR:
As a Salesforce Administrator, you play a key role in serving our clients and team members. You spend a great deal of time creating Salesforce reports and dashboards, owning data management tasks, responding to user support requests, and testing new features and functionality. Some examples may be assisting in writing APEX triggers, Flows, Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages, connecting external data sources, custom integrations, and much more! You will also respond to Salesforce user requests and assist with developing solutions to address business needs in addition to making recommendations on improving existing business processes using Salesforce.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE INSURANCE PARTNERS
- Located in the US, legally authorized to work in the US.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of extensive working knowledge of SFDC.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC as well as the impact to integrated applications, systems, and processes.
- Familiar with the integration and native behaviors of marketing automation platforms such as Marketing Cloud.
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k (including employer match), HSA, etc.
- PTO and paid holidays with agents earning up to 15 days off per year.
- Top performers in each department are eligible for our annual all expenses paid President’s Cabinet Trip
- Great company culture (voted Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay by Inc, Tampa Bay Business Journal, and Top Workplace for 2022 by the Tampa Bay Times)
EIP is a team of professionals whose primary goal is to pair Medicare beneficiaries with the best coverage. We believe that becoming educated about your options is the key to making smart decisions. That’s why we implement our process throughout each client’s plan selection, making sure to tailor the experience to their current and future needs.We have been recognized as one of the&nbs...