This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Administrator
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £45,000 per year
Location: Hybrid – Blackpool
Our client is currently undergoing a transformation programme and have an exciting opportunity to build their new Salesforce implementation.
Joining a well-established Development team in the IT & Change department located in Blackpool, you will contribute to our client’s transformation journey. You will be involved in all stages of projects, helping to shape and innovate solutions for business problems.
You’ll be joining our client as they undertake a new fast-paced Salesforce implementation across the entire organisation. This is a brand-new Salesforce Organisation with exciting opportunities to shape the architecture, platform, processes and technology. This is a unique chance to deliver a green-field Salesforce implementation as part of in-house multi-disciplinary team.
This role will help implement the new organisation, working closely with IT, partners and business teams introducing organisation wide transformational change.
There will be opportunities to lead in areas of expertise and interest alongside training, skill updates and career progression, including into other areas of specialism across the Salesforce platform.
You’ll be passionate about user and customer journeys and have a good understanding of Salesforce process and overall platform.
You’ll have a good knowledge of administration and declarative configuration within Salesforce, with Developer knowledge/skills a bonus.
Great knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data sharing and visibility
You’ll have appreciation of good software development practices, be a problem solver and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Hands on experience / solid functional understanding of custom objects, page layouts, profiles, permissions, workflows, approval processes, flows and triggers.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand requirements and produce solutions
- Use of work tracking software such as Azure DevOps, GitHub or Jira and working in an agile environment
Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Communities/Experience Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD through Salesforce DX or a third-party tool (such as GitHub Actions, Gearset, Jenkins)
- Data load and migration tools (Data Loader, Talend etc)
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration experience
- Experience of Finance/ERP systems such as Dynamics GP, FinancialForce etc
- Experience of working with integrated applications (on and off platform)