This job is archived
As a member of the Cloud Advisory Services team, the Salesforce Administrator will be expected to work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform enabling users to get the most out of Salesforce technology. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. You will interact with clients and prospective clients as well as top-notch architects, developers, analysts and administrators on a variety of Salesforce applications to ensure customer success. You will customize, develop and support solutions (including on the force.com platform) in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will work start to finish in multiple projects across independent platforms concurrently to implement new features using the latest Salesforce.com technologies.
You will work in partnership with product and project managers to gather technical requirements; research technologies to become a subject matter expert as needed; troubleshoot issues and propose solutions; estimate the work effort to implement proposed solutions; develop, test and migrate solutions; provide ongoing support for solutions delivered to production; and accurately report issues and status to project and division management. You will have the freedom to work remotely and independently while still being an integral part of an elite, tight-knit team.
- Maintain, implement, monitor and control major applications using the latest Salesforce.com technologies across multiple environments
- Review Salesforce instance assessments and provide recommendations
- Navigate through and analyze the configuration and set up of a complex Lightning environment
- Clearly communicate and document the configuration of a Salesforce environment and processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Clearly understand Salesforce’s sharing and access model, operations controlling flows, processes, workflows, validation rules and other Salesforce technologies
- Configure, customize, and create schemas, user interfaces, test data, deployment scripts
- Follow administrative best practices including the proper application of user provisioning and deprovisioning, SSO operations, backups, data loads and migrations, encryption, scheduled jobs
- Isolate issues, troubleshoot problems and document procedures to development staff
- Possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration, build custom reports and dashboards, and perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Think logically, methodically and clearly through complex problems, requiring sustained attention to detail
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution
- Communicate information regularly, clearly, and effectively to impacted internal and client stakeholders throughout the duration of the program on technical matters and technology to include design, development, delivery progress, and completion
- Maintain knowledge level about new and emerging technologies and/or methodologies
- Additional responsibilities as needed to support client and internal team release management needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration and customization including and not limited to workflows, data validations and triggers
- 2+ years of experience in Force.com, VisualForce and the Apex programming language (Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 certification is a must)
- SF Admin 1 required, AF Admin 2 preferred, and SF Application Development optional
- Experience in DevOps, including deployment management technologies such as GearSet, Copado, Flosum
- Experience working in a remote, distributed team-based delivery environment, preferable in agile scrum teams
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Using Agile software development methodology preferred
- Knowledge of software development testing frameworks (e.g., Selenium, ProVar, Cucumber, etc)
- Highly organized, energetic, and inquisitive self-starter professional
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and collaborative skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment
- Strong, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation
- Attention to detail and love of documentation a plus
- Willingness to be customer facing and NOT have hands in org configuration
- Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices
- Federal Government contracting experience with a consulting organization preferred
EXECUTIVE ORDER ON ENSURING ADEQUATE COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS
As a federal contractor, we are under the requirements of the Executive Order that our direct and support workers, including fully remote employees, are vaccinated for COVID-19.
Employees must ensure they are following Innovate workplace Covid-19 safety protocols and comply with published CDC guidance for masking and physical distancing while onsite at all contract facilities and business travel. Click the link to see current CDC workplace guidelines. Workplaces and Businesses | COVID-19 | CDC
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting edge solutions was recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year.
Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible, it is encouraged. To view our website, visit www.innovateteam.com Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact [Register to View] or at [Register to View] for assistance.