Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
Having closed our Series B funding in April 2021, and looking ahead to our Series C, we're excited about the next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world. We’re a fast-growing team with over 170 Unminders across London, Sydney and New York. We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as our first Senior Salesforce Administrator.
The Role – Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Hybrid - London, Borough office 1 day per week. 4 days remote.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to take ownership of our complete system integration and operations around CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight). Working closely with Central Commercial Operations and the wider Commercial team (Marketing, Sales, Client Success), they will be responsible for the design, development, documentation of workflows, rules and fields, test and change management, translating our business needs into a best-in-class CRM. They will support cross-system integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem, e.g. Gainsight, Pardot, Outreach, Gong.
This individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple functional teams and geographies to provide CRM Onboarding, training, and support to end-user. The successful candidate must be able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organisation. They will be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and constantly seek ways to invent and simplify business processes.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the complete CRM development lifecycle (Salesforce, Gainsight); defining, prioritising, designing, and leading the implementation and testing of new features within a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Flow, Process Builder, Formulas, Assignment Rules, Email alerts.
- Drive CRM tools integration and migration into Salesforce.com
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customisation to support GTM strategies
- Develop end-user training documentation and provide user training for new releases and new joiners
- Build reporting dashboards to measure sales activity & performance
- Promote user adoption of Salesforce.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Administer CRM systems
- Own processes promoting data integrity, data governance, data hygiene and compliance (e.g. produce and maintain clear documentation).
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who have:
- Salesforce Administrator certification - (Salesforce Developer certification is a plus)
- Salesforce development skills including Custom Objects, Apex, Java
- At least, with one more CRM system experience besides Salesforce (e.g. Gainsight)
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model/architecture, and security model
- Experience with migration from legacy CRM system onto Salesforce
- A strong communication skills that not only excels in a collaborative environment but are also able to develop effective work relationships across the global commercial function (marketing, sales, client success, finance & data)
- Basic understanding of data engineering processes and data ingestion to Data Warehouse
- Ability to develop sophisticated reports and dashboard
- Enthusiasm to learn new tools quickly
Please apply for this role via this link https://apply.workable.com/unmind/j/80C817447D/apply/
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and two celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Dog-friendly workplace