About the role:
Are you a customer-focused Sr. Salesforce Administrator and want to work at one of Seattle's most successful startups? OfferUp is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who is passionate about Salesforce.
In this role, you will play a vital role at OfferUp. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product roadmap. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us. Therefore the Senior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management, including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives to identify areas of improvement quickly. The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
This role will be @Remote in Mexico.
What we love about this role:
- Ability to really own and drive a large business line
- Access to a world-class sales organization and high-powered engineering team
- Opportunity to implement a wealth of knowledge and bring change management
- Real ability to flex your knowledge and learn a lot very quickly.
Here's more of what you will get to do:
- Collaborate with the sales and revenue operations team to implement strategies
- Serve as a liaison to provide knowledge about OfferUps products and services
- Drive change management and provide the team with tools to help them excel
- Project plan, develop, and implement Salesforce Sales Engagement, Pardot, and Salesforce Analytics
You'll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- 5+ years of experience as a salesforce administrator in sales operations and in product/project management
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Responsible for configuration, design, and end-user support for Salesforce
- Maintain security settings, access settings, user roles, OWD and profiles, sharing rules, and more
- Salesforce configuration changes, including but not limited to flows, fields, custom objects, record types, permissions, mobile administration, and automation
- Manage mass data imports, update records
- Development and release management experience within Salesforce and sandbox environments
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Collaborate with sales operations project manager in defining the scope of work, timelines, and deliverables
- Identify and address user internal support tickets for end users and stakeholders
- Develop, implement and provide technical documentation for the organization
- Management of integrated applications and third-party suppliers, including Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach, Salesforce Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce Sales Engagement, Jira, DemandTools, etc.
Helpful, but not required
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Consultant
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Experience with DemandTools, Jira, and Gong
- Partner portals
- Salesforce Mobile Apps