This job is archived
ProvenWorks is a B2B Computer Software company that today has over 3000 organisations from across the world using its products. We are looking to recruit a full-time Customer Renewals Executive to make a positive contribution by helping us take our high levels of service to the next level during this exciting time of growth.
The role would suit someone who is either new to the software industry or maybe looking to move laterally into the software industry from a current service-oriented role in another industry. You will work closely with the Operations Director and wider ProvenWorks team to support our customers.
Joining this small but mighty team, you’ll need to take initiative and be able to pick up new tasks quickly, get stuck in with a proactive attitude and be passionate about the success of our awesome customers.
- Responsible for managing the full customer renewal cycle including preparing the renewal quotations for our customers
- Work with the Operations Director to detect early signals of at-risk accounts and provide path to escalation
- Regularly communicate with customers to ensure they’re up to date on our other products and new releases of our products
- Identify customers for upsell opportunities through dashboards of usage and adoption provided to you
- Help to improve our internal processes, customer journey/milestone activities, and work towards ensuring a unified and optimal customer experience
- Work with the product team to gather feedback on the growing requirements of a customer
- Maintain the quality of data in our Salesforce CRM system
- Help triage the customer support request queue from time-to-time
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Self-starter capable of working independently but also collaboratively
- Excellent email etiquette
- Enjoy learning and contribute to process and systems improvement
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Nice to haves
- Previous experience interacting with customers
- Experience using Salesforce (or any CRM system)
- Administrative experience
Salary, benefits and hours
- Flexible working hours – apart from a few company-wide weekly meetings, you’ll control your hours
- Help to gain relevant industry certifications
- Pledge 1% - you’ll be entitled to 3 days paid voluntary work
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – up to 33 days annual leave
Rewards and Opportunity
- Mentoring: you will have regular mentor meetings to help with your professional development.
- Job satisfaction: we value the work of every employee no matter what your role is or how many hours you work. You’ll end work every day knowing your work matters.
- Work-life balance: we prioritise employees' health and well-being and will always put you first.
We are a close-knit team and value every employee. We always welcome ideas from everyone, no matter how crazy and promote a growth mindset. Come and join us to help take ProvenWorks to the next level!