Business Systems Officer
Up to 36,000 • yearly
London, London, United Kingdom
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum pro-rata
Location: London – Hybrid
Term: 3 months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Head of Systems Improvement this role plays an important part in supporting and coordinating business support activities across various internal and external partner teams.
- Support the Head of Systems Improvement to map, document and identify potential improvements to core business processes.
- Planning and delivering training on core Salesforce functionality (including using reports, list views, sending emails from Salesforce). Producing training documentation (how to guides, videos and FAQ documents)
- Coordinate key reports and dashboards from relevant teams for all business system processes to ensure they are kept up to date. Identify issues in data quality and completeness, recommending remedial action.
- Produce papers for meetings including but not limited to monthly Assessment Panels, Quarterly Grant Committees and Programme Boards.
- Support the Head of Systems Improvement in day-to-day administrative tasks, notably in management over key tasks including due diligence checks, reviews of systems risks for the fund and grant agreements and ensuring that this information is kept updated.
- Ensure that information on the Feasibility Grants and Small Grants pipelines is circulated effectively to the Systems Team and that papers are produced in a timely manner for the Assessment Panel and other decision-makers.
- Support the Systems Team in the management of hardware, ensuring that laptops are ordered and delivered for new staff and that the relevant information has been provided to new starters.
- Attend meetings alongside delivery teams and ensure that the Systems Team is represented and information is fed back in a timely way to ensure smooth running of systems and processes.
- Signpost relevant guidance to the wider partnership as needed.
- To work within the organisation's values, principles and processes to achieve operational excellence.
- To adopt continuous improvement and learning ethos.
- To support and embed equality, diversity and inclusion into day-to-day behaviours and activities within your role as well as contributing more widely across our client’s commitment to E, D & I.
- To support and contribute to the implementation and delivery of our client’s strategy.
- In agreement with manager to undertake other tasks and work on cross team projects that support the objectives of our client as required.
- Commitment to quality, equality, diversity, inclusion and customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To have obtained, or to be working towards Salesforce Administrator certification and relevant Salesforce Trailhead badges.
- Experience of business analysis, process mapping or similar activities.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent IT skills including Office365, confident working with bespoke software (Salesforce).
- Demonstrable evidence of supporting teams and cross-team working.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work flexibly.
- Ability to deal sensitively and diplomatically with people from all levels.
- Good knowledge of the voluntary and community sector.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service