This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Administrator
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-roles/
Salary: Up to $65,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: US Based – Hybrid (East Coast preferred)
Term: Full Time
As a small team, our client relies heavily on data and technology to help them provide top-notch service and support to their members.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and perform daily administrative and user support tasks.
- Maintain CRM including updates, enhancements, creating automations, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows, managing system duplicates, and ensuring the quality of data is second to none.
- Solid understanding of SF basics
- Use of NPSP or Non Profit Success Pack
- Ideally have Tableau and Pardot experience, automations and flows, and a great understanding of third party apps.
- Great, friendly and encouraging culture that are absolutely focused on data integrity.
Our client’s office is based in North Carolina so someone East Coast time zone is preferred, if they could go into the office even better. They are flexible for the role to be remote, but the person will have to travel for key meetings.