This job is archived
(Archived) Salesforce Administrator
PLI educates and informs lawyers and other professionals with innovative programs, publications, podcasts, and additional resources. With a sterling reputation developed over 90 years, PLI is a trusted source of professional development and knowledge for the legal community. A nonprofit organization, PLI is also known for its dedication to providing pro bono training and resources to ensure access to justice.
Join PLI and represent the legal community’s premier provider of continuing education and research services as a Salesforce Administrator in our New York office. Work in a collaborative environment with a diverse employee community that prides itself on a genuine commitment to a work-life balance (3+ weeks of vacation days and hybrid remote/in-person schedules for most roles!). Grow your career and support the membership team to fulfill the sales, account management, accreditation, and customer service functions at PLI.
For more than 90 years, PLI has served the legal community with innovative products and quality programming, building a sterling reputation spanning the country.
• Understand business needs and translate them into functional user requirements.
• Implement new enhancements including the creation of custom fields or objects, process automation, and/or data mapping.
• Work with our BA & QA team members to determine testing & release strategy.
• Identify opportunities for redesign, development, and enhancement of current processes; make recommendations for process improvements and work with the members of the team working on Salesforce.com development to establish a delivery plan.
• When partnering with Information Technology (IT) teams to release SF.com changes, act as liaison between IT and SF.com users to refine requirements, pursue open questions, determine technical design, and proactively communicate with SF.com users as necessary.
• Ensure coordinated Deployment Process in partnership with IT teams or members of the SF.com team to reinforce high integrity (few bugs/missing steps) in each production release.
• Support the evaluation, implementation, and adoption of integrated applications connected to SF.com.
• Develop methods to monitor Salesforce.com data after each release to ensure that the anticipated processes are working as expected and coordinate across teams if issues are identified.
• Develop and deliver training materials for new users and new features, enhancements, or changes to the system.
• Act as Tier 2 support of issues that are surfaced to the Salesforce Team or where the teams need subject matter expertise.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and presentations skills.
• Incentive compensation planning and calculation experience is a plus.
• Experience working with a subscription and/or membership business model is preferred.
• Strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Ability to efficiently manage daily responsibilities and prioritize duties.
• A driven, self-motivated professional who is willing and able to take on additional responsibility.
• Minimum of 4 years professional working experience with 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com, SF.com, SFDC administrator
• Salesforce Administrator certification required.
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Ability to understand complex requirements and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com including all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
• Experience working with large amounts of data and using Salesforce data management tools such as Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
Your benefits at PLI
PLI offers a generous benefits package and is committed to creating an interesting, collegial, and supportive work environment:
• Medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
• Generous employer contribution to employee retirement savings account
• Ample paid time off and holidays, summer Fridays
• Flexible hybrid remote/in-person scheduling for most roles
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning web-based training along with other career development opportunities
• Work-life balance initiatives
• One-time $500 Home Office Allowance
• Gym/Wellness Allowance of up to $300 each calendar year
Compensation Range for this position
$120,000 - $135,000 per annum
(Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.)
Founded in 1933, Practising Law Institute (PLI) is a nonprofit learning organization dedicated to keeping attorneys and professionals at the forefront of knowledge and expertise, as well as preparing them to fulfill their pro bono responsibilities.
PLI delivers the highest quality, accredited, continuing legal and professional education programs in person and online, presented by more than 4,000 expert volunteer faculty members. Additionally, PLI publishes a comprehensive library of treatises, course handbooks, answer books, and journals, also available through the PLI PLUS online platform. The essence of PLI’s mission is a commitment to the pro bono community, with scholarships and complimentary memberships available to qualified legal services organizations and individuals.
More information about PLI may be found on our website www.pli.edu.
PLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any candidate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
Only those applicants who meet our requirements for this position will be contacted.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/4014841