TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS MANAGER
Up to 70,000 • yearly
Syracuse, New York, United States
Technology management is a critical role to execute against our highest priority initiatives successfully. The Technology Operations Manager is responsible for driving the completion of critical information technology (IT) projects across all our business areas with a fundamental focus on Salesforce Administration with end-to-end oversight and management. The Technology Operations Manager must be self-motivated, independent, and proactive with strength in seeing the holistic perspective, seeing how all the moving parts should tie together, and systemize it into a functioning program. The Technology Operations Manager works cross functionally to identify workflows, plan projects, prioritize features, and implement new improvements to support the operations of CenterState CEO.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities (additional duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for the program management of multiple Salesforce focused initiatives.
- Manage day to day tasks and deliverables for multiple Salesforce-related projects ranging from Operations, Project Management tool deployment, to Finance Integrations.
- Partner with members of the functional & technical teams, and vendors to deliver systems and solutions.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and substantially increase the capability and knowledge of the organization in Salesforce.
- Support the organization’s sales, programs, and financial operations through Salesforce.
- Assist in training organizational staff on new processes and procedures within Salesforce.
- Ensure the organization’s CRM is in compliance with all regulations and industry security standards.
- Communicate with external vendors and other departments to resolve project issues, delays, and deliverables.
- Provide regular and ongoing status and progress reports to the leadership team for all ongoing projects.
- Capture key project metrics and information for executive level reporting.
- Create project templates and a formal methodology to be used by the IT team for current and future projects.
- Manage schedules, meeting agendas, follow-ups and develop reporting mechanism and documentation for Salesforce related projects.
- Identify, document, and drive continuous process improvement efforts to promote efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with centralized enterprise systems (CRMs, ERPs, Project Management systems, etc.); experience with Salesforce.com/Force.com required.
- Must have knowledge and successful implementation of a project management methodologies; CAPM/PMP/Agile certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams.
- Exhibited exceptional competency managing complex programs across distributed teams.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized; superb follow-through; propensity to approach tasks and goals with an ownership mentality.
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Intermediate/Expert MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, to track and manage many different types of efforts and data.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma with a minimum of three years direct IT project management experience.
- Salesforce Administration certificate preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Close mental and visual attention required to perform work dealing primarily with preparing, analyzing, and interpreting data and figures, using a computer terminal, and/or extensive reading.
- General office equipment is used.
There is no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Work is performed in a typical office work environment with some outside travel to client/member/prospect locations. Some international travel on occasion.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee's job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
CenterState CEO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, military status or veteran's status.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service