- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Interest in customer service and the ability to deliver presentations and training sessions to customers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a business and/or IT related subject.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- A Salesforce certification or a Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the pre-sales phase.
- Gathering customer requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions together with our Salesforce Consultants/Solution Architects.
- Supporting the project team while implementing customer solutions.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Subsidized public transport costs.
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.