This position is fully remote and open to individuals who are eligible to work in Latin America without employer sponsorship.
Do you have a passion for innovation and problem-solving? At V2, providing speed and direction to our clients’ operations is our passion. To do this, we bring together a diverse and remarkable group of world-class consultants, business analysts, and developers with intellectual curiosity, a passion to grow, and the confidence to share modernistic ways of thinking.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our global team. This is a truly unique role, offering the right candidate a balance of project management and technology consulting duties in a dynamic environment. You would be working with global organizations and their executives while being surrounded by incredibly talented colleagues as you solve strategic business problems. You will embark on an exciting growth path where you will be mentored and trained in world-class project management methodologies with hands-on, collaborative learning through experiential work on client projects as well as content-based learning through robust training resources.
- In conjunction with Senior Consultants, manage key project activities on time and within budget through effective project governance; clear written, verbal and oral communication and management of client expectations
- In conjunction with Senior Consultants, manage day-to-day interactions with clients at levels including individual contributors, managers, and executives
- Create, maintain and distribute project-related communications and documentation
- Collaborate with project team members to oversee the execution of technical deliverables across configuration, data, and integration
- Continually build and draw upon a range of professional skills including meeting management, white boarding, conflict resolution, email communication, small and large group presentations, and other skills deemed necessary for effective project management
- Collaborate with team members throughout the entire engagement lifecycle spanning solution design, build, testing, deployment, and post go-live support
- Participate in and help drive client conversations around people, process, technology, and data-related challenges
- Support requirements gathering efforts and work in conjunction with Senior Consultants to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Present, in conjunction with Senior Consultants, proposed solution designs and gain feedback from clients through user testing sessions
- Work with senior team members to map out key process flows, develop pros/cons analyses, document findings, and present recommendations to clients
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality solution designs and implementations by leveraging ChinolaCloud’s established systems, tools, organizational knowledge, and processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, technology, business or related field
- Two (2) plus years of Salesforce CRM experience (system configuration/administration, user requirements, data management, implementing solutions)
- Minimum four (4) to six (6) years of professional experience
- Experience with defining and documenting business processes and requirements for ongoing system improvement initiatives
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments
- Strong organization and productivity skills
- Strong English language skills (written, aural & verbally)
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certifications strongly preferred
- Prior experience working within [Register to View]
companies a plus
Why Join V2
We offer a thriving boutique culture that is focused on growing you. Our JPC (Job-Personal Life-Career) philosophy delivers a healthy balance of personal and professional growth along with our continued investment in your development. We have a custom-designed goal-setting and coaching solution to help design your path forward in your career, as well as the opportunity to gain certifications across all of our technology partners (Salesforce, Snowflake, & Tableau to name a few). We offer competitive pay and bonus structure and our benefits package, while not only competitive and comprehensive, focuses on personal wellness at all levels for our team members.
V2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law