Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Last Updated: 11/3/23
JOIN THE TEAM
Grow with EMPAUA
Be part of our mission. EMPAUA is devoted to technological and organisational innovation, and we're looking for a team member to solve our customers' problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. We're recruiting a Business Analyst to join our growing office in Munich, located in the Marxvorstadt. Founded in Berlin in 2014, EMPAUA now has 4 other offices across Europe, including Frankfurt, Madrid, Zurich and London. Join the Salesforce's ecosystem and be part of the many exciting projects our team is developing with influencing companies around the region. This is rounded off with a team that values the quality of our service and the well-being of our co-workers. We would love to meet you today. Let’s talk and see if there is a fit!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various Salesforce multi-cloud projects and collaborate with innovative European companies within the financial services, real estate, travel & transportation and health care industries, among others. As a Business Analyst, you will be in charge of gathering customer requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions together with our Salesforce Consultants. Take a closer look at the requirements & skills, tasks and responsibilities, and the benefits for this position below.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Interest in customer service and the ability to deliver presentations and training sessions to customers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a business and/or IT related subject.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- A Salesforce certification or a Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the pre-sales phase.
- Gathering customer requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions together with our Salesforce Consultants/Solution Architects.
- Supporting the project team while implementing customer solutions.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Steep learning curve through varying projects, supportive colleagues, mentoring, and the ability to work with a variety of different clients and industries, across multiple Salesforce Clouds.
- In-house training and Salesforce certifications are provided.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Subsidized public transport costs.
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- Office at the heart of the city and, of course, dog friendly!
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
** Dear Applicant, we are currently pausing the hiring process for this position. However, we will be happy to receive your application in the meantime and reassess the status in September. Thank you for your understanding! **
"EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day".
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
EMPAUA is an international IT consulting company with offices in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Zurich that offers its customers services related to the Salesforce software. These include consulting, implementation, migration, development, employee training and managed services. EMPAUA does not have a traditional hierarchical structure, but distributes authority across roles and the...