Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you’d be responsible for understanding the business need while co-creating technical solutions serving as a reference for the overall design.
While working on a project, you’d:
- Be responsible and accountable for all User stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be responsible for the grooming of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Co-facilitate discovery sessions, and demos, and train the trainer.
- Own Jira Management.
- Discovery Support
- User Stories & Acceptance Criteria Workbook Delivery
- Smoke Testing Deployments
- Work throughout the organization with the goal of improving and implementing new technologies, supporting large scale team initiatives, and driving team success
- Analyze, draft, validate and finalize business and technical requirements
- Create User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Test Cases and facilitate UAT sessions
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!