Salesforce Business Analyst – New York - $90,000 - $110,000 – Hybrid
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be a part of a dynamic team of technologists with a direct impact on their ongoing Digital Transformation journey. Our cross-functional digital operations team is looking for a superstar CRM Analyst to drive forward innovations on the Salesforce.com Platform. The client is based out of New Jersey and offers a remote permanent position with around a $100K - $110K salary with competitive benefits. Your daily work will touch all areas of the organization – on any given day, you can be working with stakeholders in Sales, IT, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, and Customer Service areas.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Working with users to gain, define and prioritize business requirements and translate them into user stories and process flows.
- Work closely with the project teams on technical and functional design, build, user acceptance testing with the team, adoption, training, deployment, and implementation.
- Work collaboratively with third-party vendors and developers to design, build, and test solutions to meet business requirements, processes, and user stories.
- Responsible for customization and configuration of Salesforce.com using standard and custom objects, fields, workflows, process builders, approval processes, flows, page layouts, installed packages, and other point-and-click configuration tools.
- Act as the initial point of contact for CRM data topics including Reporting and Dashboard creation and maintenance; data quality, validation rules, legacy data migration, and data governance.
- Lead training and adoptions initiatives in the form of webinar, video, or in-person style training; document applications and maintain end-user Salesforce knowledge base.
If this is something that interests you and you are ready to make a jump in your career, give me a call at [Register to View] or message me on LinkedIn or email at [Register to View] [Register to View]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted [Register to View]