A financial services client of ours who has been around for 20+ years is looking to grow their Salesforce team. This client is looking to bring on Salesforce Business Analysts to work on their product delivery and support their sales organizations. Some of the key priroritizies for this role is to increase user engagement and capabilities of the Salesforce platform. Additionally, this client utilizies Financial Services Cloud and its a great opportunity to gain exposure.
This client is located in both California and New York and is looking for candidates who are comfortable working hybrid out of either San Fransisco or New York City a few days per week.
- Gathering requirements from business partners, writing user stories, and participating in pre/post release testing
- Document and translate business requirements into solutions for improvements to the Salesforce Platform
- Perform Data Analysis
- Develop training materials for business users
- Attend and lead meetings as required
- 4+ years of Salesforce Experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders
- Experience working with financial services clients (+)
- Salesforce Certified (+)