This job is archived
** ARC requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
We will consider medical and religious accommodations as required by law **
The Business Process Analyst will solve business problems in the areas of customer experience, productivity and quality using tools such as Six Sigma (DMAIC, DFSS), Lean/Kaizen, customer data analytics, KPIs and creative problem solving. Support to continually improve the customer experience (internal and external), productivity, quality of ARC’s business processes at both the department and enterprise level. This position will focus on Salesforce as the primary platform for developing business processes, with intersections with other systems and applications as needed. This position is also responsible for supporting the Salesforce program in a business analyst capacity. Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed, design and participate in end-user acceptance testing, and perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping.What You'll Get to Do:
- Lead and support future state initiatives and projects to achieve high levels of customer experience (internal and external), productivity and quality for department and enterprise business functions.
- Work with stakeholders, department leaders, process leaders and process operators to elicit requirements for future state business processes, metrics, dashboards and Salesforce needs through interviews, focus groups, workshops, surveys, process observations and process data analysis.
- Use understanding of technical aspects of ARC business processes and applications to assist in identifying solutions, support building requirements and implementation.
- Have a strong understanding of ARC’s business processes, data, data sources, systems and applications to identify system improvements / enhancements with flowcharts, flowchart narrations and user stories.
- Ensure future state requirements are aligned with ARC’s Key Business Objectives (KBOs), Salesforce best practices, business process re-engineering principles and customer experience best practices.
- Serve as a business analyst by providing expertise on ARC’s Salesforce capability in order to provide analysis, input and guidance on future state Salesforce requirements.