- Work with Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the stakeholders throughout each project.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions to effectively capture business and functional requirements.
- Work with Salesforce team to create, refine and prioritize user stories in the development backlog.
- Partner with stakeholders to align functional requirements with Salesforce features and functionality while considering the impact on other stakeholders and business processes.
- Own our development backlog and facilitate quarterly planning sessions with stakeholders.
- Understand and document requirements for configuration and testing.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with dev ops tools to coordinate and support the release management process to ensure the timely and successful deployment of changes to production.
- Coordinate and support regression and user acceptance testing
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into designs and implementation.
- Work with Administrators and functional stakeholders to create training materials and documentation for end users.
- Configure Users Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Process Builder, Flows and Lightning Apps.
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Salesforce projects from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation
- Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Business Analyst, Advanced Admin, Platform Developer I or Platform App Builder)
- CPQ/Billing experience
- Experience with Dev Ops tools such as Gearset
- Demonstrable experience working in a complex multi-cloud environment with lots of third-party applications and integrations.
- SCRUM Master certification.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days