Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Ideally in the €60-€65k range, £55-60k
Location: Remote work with occasional travel into the Dublin office may be required (potentially one or two days a month).
Term: Full time
Given that our client’s head office is in Dublin, a candidate based in Ireland would be preferred, but they will also consider suitable UK based candidates who are willing to visit.
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will oversee the operations of business wide systems, and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure their systems grow and develop as they scale. They use Salesforce as their primary system of record (and a good working knowledge of Salesforce is a requirement of this role) but they need someone who will be able to see the wider picture and manage all of their business systems, including (but not limited to) Marketo, Salesloft, intercom.
The position will work independently and sit between the company's Operations team and Technology team. The right person will always look to understand the best in class business solutions available in the market and will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade colleagues when needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of managing our client’s Salesforce instance, including new user set up, profiles, permissions, configuration changes, fields, page layouts, record types and dashboards
- Work with the business to understand requirements from their business systems, and identify appropriate changes / improvements to their systems landscape to better address those requirements
- Gain an understanding and manage the set up / administration of their other business systems.
- Manage and oversee the interaction between their business systems and undertake projects/initiatives to improve data quality as required
- Oversee formal system training and identify and advocate for best practice, helping promote use of system functionality to improve work processes
- Troubleshoot problems across their multiple business systems, collaborating with Business SMEs, colleagues, and providers to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent
- Identify opportunities to automate or drive through efficiencies in process
- Drive upgrades and enhancements to their business systems estate
- Experienced at Salesforce administration (preferably with certification)
- Experience of implementing SaaS business software to a broad community of users, including the ability to identify enhancements to existing solutions, develop an implementation plan and drive that implementation plan to a successful conclusion.
- Experience of building/managing integrations between Salesforce and other systems using API’s, etc, etc…..
- The ability to accurately diagnose issues, develop a remediation plan and drive that remediation plan to a successful conclusion.
- An understanding of non-functional concerns such as quality, performance, security, recoverability, and reliability.
- Strong verbal communication skills; applicable for managing up and down the technology and business chain, as well as working with business partners from multiple disciplines with differing priorities across multiple, global locations
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Bonus for individual and team performance
- Great working environment - remote first or hybrid model
- An opportunity to help define an entirely new industry category
- Excellent opportunity to grow in one of Dublin’s fastest growing home-grown companies