This job is REMOTE with 50 % travel required.
Presales Engineer – Salesforce and GLOVIA OM
- Fujitsu has GLOVIA® OM supply chain management software which is built natively on the Salesforce platform.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual with proven presentation skills and who demonstrates effective presales methods with a consultative and collaborative approach. As a Presales Engineer, you will be joining a dynamic workforce in our SaaS Supply Chain and Salesforce Solutions Practice.
- A keen and fast learner to acquire Fujitsu GLOVIA® OM knowledge and demonstrate that to Fujitsu customers and prospects.
- The selected candidate will report to the SaaS Supply Chain and Salesforce Solutions Presales Lead.
- The individual should demonstrate thought leadership and consultation throughout the sales scoping discussions with the customer.
- The candidate should specialize in understanding all of the high-level technical aspects of the product and explaining them to potential customers.
- Work closely with Fujitsu Sales and Bid Management team, while on the customer acquisition journey.
- Respond to RFI, RFP, Provocation, and SOW, from GLOVIA® OM and/ or Salesforce solution viewpoint.
- Setup and configure GLOVIA® OM and/ or Salesforce Demo environments for upcoming customer
- Present product roadmap to the customers/ prospects.
- Participate in high-level technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Flexibility to work as a billable consultant, if the situation arises.
- Helps facilitate and lead the webinars with clients on Industry best practices, providing training on Fujitsu GLOVIA® OM and/ or Salesforce offerings and roadmap.
- Conduct training sessions with the internal team on Industry best practices, providing training on our offerings and roadmap, supporting the internal team in gaining an understanding of supply chain knowledge as well as our offerings.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach that utilizes past knowledge and experience to understand customer problems.
- Develop trusted advisor status, internally with the Fujitsu Sales team and externally, with Fujitsu customers to proactively find new opportunities.
- Understand current and new technology and industry trends and their implications on our key customers.
- Learn relevant solution sets and full product line specifications.
- Commit to personal growth and development by demonstrating active participation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good exposure to Supply Chain concepts – Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Field Service, Demand and Supply Planning, B2B, B2C, and D2C Commerce.
- Exposure and configuration exp. of Salesforce CRM. Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Sales, and Service consultant certifications are a plus.
- Experience in Manufacturing and Retail industries.
- Excellent and creative presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent product demonstration skills.
- Ability to articulate business processes and be able to formulate a compelling customer response.
- Proficiency with MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word tools.
- Having 5 – 8 years of overall IT experience as a Presales Engineer or similar roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a closely related field or equivalent experience.
- The deserving candidate can be of less work exp. as well if an MBA from a reputed school.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%,
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Supply Chain management and innovation, we’d like to talk with you today! Come, be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.