1 Year Contract
The Systems Analyst (Contingent) focuses on understanding, developing, troubleshooting, supporting, and maintaining our nCino enterprise applications. Performs system administration duties for assigned configurable enterprise systems. They work with the business, technical staff and vendors to assess business requirements and processes and align them with appropriate technology solutions which need to result in improved process efficiency and accuracy. The Systems Analyst assists with the integration of new and upgraded products and unit tests solutions. They are responsible for assessing application issues and developing business and system solutions. Systems Analysts are familiar with a variety of programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms. They may assists in developing release notes and user training materials. They may also be responsible for developing cost analyses, design considerations, and estimating development time-lines.
- Work with team members to break down and detail user stories with detailed system requirements; including testable acceptance criteria (this includes creating any supporting documentation such as data mapping documents, system flow documentation, etc)
- Perform design and build activities on large projects related to enterprise applications
- Provide technical support related to system integration and data migration activities
- Perform ongoing system administration duties for assigned configurable enterprise systems Assist with the responsibilities of Technical Data Stewardship
- Collaborate with other team members and 3rd party vendors relating to software upgrades, patches and configuration deployment
- Gather and analyze information from multiple sources and provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues
- Performs other duties as assigned.
LEVELS OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Exercises no supervision; regularly provides technical guidance and training; makes independent
decisions; works under general direction of the Director of Delivery.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Named Systems Analyst:
- BA/BS degree, with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Systems; or equivalent
- At least five years of related experience with demonstrated proficiency in gathering functional and non-functional specifications, preparing design documentation, configuring applications and system support
- Experience on Salesforce & nCino through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Hands-on experience configuring nCino
- Experience with Salesforce deployment tools (Copado, AutoRABIT, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Azure DevOps for documenting Acceptance Criteria (or similar i.e. Jira)
- One or more Salesforce and/or nCino Certifications (Administrator/Platform App Builder/nCino Commercial or Retail Banking Functional)
- Intermediate knowledge of typical programming languages is desirable and Apex knowledge desired
- Intermediate knowledge of System Analysis roles, responsibilities and activities and System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of word processing and data analysis software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and/or SSMS is required; Thorough knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint and Visio required
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and proficiency with MS SQL and Oracle databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, written skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management processes.
- Intermediate knowledge industry best practices in the areas of data integrity controls, testing and release management.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and sit at a desk for an extended period of time. Job requires extensive use of computers and phones. While performing the job, the employee is required to sit, crouch, kneel, crawl, reach and have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds. Ability to work with typical hardware and cabling practices required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Must be able to interact effectively with people at all levels of company. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Up to 25% travel required in performance of the role.
These roles and job functions can be done remotely, while maintaining our strong commitment to customer service and our business goals. Employees are welcome to come to an office to work if needed, and some travel for team meetings will be required.