Salesforce Business Analyst
Up to 80,000 • yearly
London, London, United Kingdom
Supermums is an award-winning recruitment company with a difference. We specialise in placing skilled candidates in flexible roles within the Salesforce ecosystem. We work with an exciting and impressive range of companies to support their recruitment process. The following job position is working for one of our clients and we welcome you to contact us for more information and discuss further if you feel you have the skills and experience to apply. If you would like to discuss any other potential jobs we may have available at the moment, then please register with us at https://supermums.org/recruitment/apply-for-salesforce-roles/
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annum
Location: UK Based – Remote
Responsible to: BA and Functional Team Leader
Additional Note/s: No sponsorship provided
Engage directly with clients to capture business requirements, model processes diagrammatically, identify user stories and acceptance criteria. Challenge, as required, clients to modify existing processes to better align to best-practice and Salesforce solutions. Assist with testing solutions and delivering training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead workshops for discovery and requirements gathering.
- Model processes.
- Define features, user stories, and acceptance criteria where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with end users and key project team members.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to reach out to colleagues for assistance.
- Ability to communicate with client executives.
- Good knowledge of Standard features including Flows, Security, and Reporting.
- Good knowledge of reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Roles, Profiles, and permission sets.
- Experience of using Miro
- 2+ years of experience of gathering and documenting requirements.
- 2+ years of experience of modelling processes (i.e. UML).
- Experience of defining requirements as features and user stories.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology
- Experience of running workshops with multiple departments/teams present
- Experience of working in a consultancy.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Life Science sector
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/Engineering sector
- Experience of working on Integration projects
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Sales/Service Consultant.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Explores customer situation with them to develop a fuller understanding of the underlying need.
- Advocates customer satisfaction as a key value.
- Deals effectively with dissatisfied customers.
- Makes and communicates clear decisions.
- Balances risks and benefits of various options and decisions.
- Takes responsibility for the outcomes and impact of their decisions and those they delegate.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service