Forsys is looking for Sr. Business Analysts with deep knowledge and experience in developing Quote to Cash business processes (including, Opportunity, Quote, Configuration, Pricing, Billing and Order Management; Partner and Customer Commerce) for Hitech/Manufacturing domain. Business Analysts are responsible for gathering, documenting, reviewing the requirements and performing hands-on configuration activities in Salesforce, and providing demos to the customer.
- Gather, Analyze, and Document Business Requirements, Use cases and Business Processes.
- Review the Business Requirements with different stakeholders including customers.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer throughout the Project.
- Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore teams to track the deliverables.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders like Customers in the Requirements Phase, Solution Architects in the Design Phase, Developers in Build Phase, etc.
- Provide demos of the Solution to the Customer.
- Perform hands-on configuration activities.
- Coordinate QA, UAT, and Go-Live Activities
- Functional Expertise in Quote to Cash Processes that include Sales Processes, Product Modelling Techniques, Pricing and Discounting Models, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes.
- Experience working as a business analyst in Quote to Cash systems - custom or industry standard tools like Conga, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in the Salesforce Platform and comfortable with the platform's capabilities.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Hands-on and Passionate to learn new technologies and tools as required in the Project Implementation.
Good to Have Skills:
- Expertise in configuring any Industry standard CPQ tool or custom solution (Salesforce/Conga/Oracle CPQ)